@RedLine13 Be Prolific
We’ve been busy on many upgrades based on customer feedback. We’ve made improvements to our integrations with Jmeter and Gatling, done a number of upgrades based on new AWS like new EC2 sizes and regions and Aurora, and made some nice improvements on the UI and graphing. Very excited to have also announced our partnership with UBIKLoadPack.
- UBIKLoadPack Integration (Read about partnership)
- One click Plugin Support Architecture with support for
- WebDriver Support – Run WebDriver tests via JMeter plugin
- Parameter passing update
- Record with BlazeMeter Chrome Extension
- We are cover in “Mastering JMeter” book by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues. The book is in French and we are excited to have made it in.
- A review in QA Insights regarding RedLine13 – http://qainsights.com/redline13-almost-free-load-testing-tool/
AWS Related Updates
Werner’s six laws at AWS Re:Invent were great, we really liked Gall’s law as that is core to how we move forward.
- AWS Policy Validation – Making the AWS integration that much easier.
- Improving use of security groups
- General Updates
- Cross Account Roles
- Under the covers
- Agents use Enhanced Network
- We updated to AWS Aurora and its fast.
- Longer Instance IDs
- Frankfurt Support
- New EC2 Sizes
- Configurable Disk Size (Pro feature)
- AWS Re:Invent Recap Notes
User Interface Updates
We upgrade to the latest version of Bootstrap and made quite a few UI improvements along the way
Some interesting posts about insights we learned along the way.
— Tobias Baldauf (@tbaldauf) October 18, 2015
- SSL Update
- Understanding Graphs
- Our agents now run on CentOS for better WebDriver Support
- The internet is slowing down, a review of HTTP Archive Data
Not many updates on our Gatling support, but it was still nice to see @slandelle in NYC MeetUp