We used the provided tutorial and demo as our starting point.
Highlights of UBIKLoadPack GWT
With all the good features below I would like to add a very important note – without this plugin it is near impossible to test GWT applications. The plugin reduces the complexity by many orders of magnitudes.
|Recording made easy|
- Converts the gwt request format to XML
- Provides readable view in the Body Data
- Results tree convert response to XML
- Provides XPath tester
|Extract, Variables, Assertions|
- Modify request via variables to alter request
- Parse response and store XML in variable
- Extract via XPath
| The magic|
- GWT Pre Processor manages requests
- GWT Post Processor used to convert on response
- Recording template provided with plugin
- GWT Serialization jar
- Find missing classes
Scaling the test on RedLine13
We will pick up from their demo taking this tutorial and testing on multiple servers in the cloud.
Example JMX and files available here.
- Attach JMX
- Attach Serialization File
- Attach Class
- Select Save Response
|Setup 2 test servers|
|Graph Results|| |
|Examine extra output|
- We can delve into the JTL output