We are working on improving the site around (Almost) Free Load Testing. With each iteration, we hope to provide improved knowledge and ease-of-use. Here are some updates we deployed.
We started, but have more to go, on building Trail Maps for getting started with all the load test types
- Simple Trail Map for URL Testing
- JMeter Trail Map, so much we could add for JMeter
- Gatling Trail Map
- Custom Trail Map for PHP and NodeJS tests
- Continuous Integration Trail Map for using Jenkins or Direct Integration with our APIs
Keeping up and finding documentation is never an easy task.
We have added a few website features to make this easier.
- Sticky Top Nav
- Search Bar at top
- Knowledge Base Page
- Posts and Pages are organized regarding the topic they reference
- We will be adding to this section increasingly going forward
The Home Page has been updated with direct access to
- trail maps
- knowledge base
- category specific posts
We took the time to do a facelift on the logo.
Tip of the Hat
We are committed to (Almost) Free load testing, that’s our favorite part of RedLine13. It is only because of all the great open source projects that this is all possible. Core RedLine13 is all custom built, but the website and knowledge base are built on WordPress . To not reinvent we started with public themes and plugins. Here are our versions.
- Theme: https://github.com/redline13/wp-theme-responsive-brix
- Vertical KB Plugin : https://github.com/redline13/wp-plugin-vertical-kb