The Apache JMeter™ application is open source software, a 100% pure Java application designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. It was originally designed for testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
RedLine13 supports different Test Plan mechanisms, Apache JMeter is one of the most robust mechanisms for building test plans.
Apache JMeter 1.0 was released in 1998 and has continued through many releases, most recently March 2015.
- Setup Connection with AWS
- Load Testing simple case, a single URL.
- Scaling to 2 servers [TBD]
- Try this simple JMeter test [TBD]
- Build and Deploy your own JMeter test plan
- Record a JMeter Web Test with the JMeter Recorder [TBD]
- JMeter Test with Feeder File and Splitting inputs
- Record Mobile API and create JMeter Test [TBD]