Continuous Integration (CI) is a development practice that requires a team to integrate code into a shared repository several times a day. Each check-in is then verified by an automated build, allowing teams to detect problems early. With services such as RedLine13 it is now cost-effective and easy to integrate load testing into this lifecycle.
One of the leading open source products is Jenkins. Jenkins manages and controls development lifecycle processes of all kinds. Providing one of the best tools for building dev to ops lifecycle.
Continuous Integration Trail
- Setup Connection with AWS
- Load Testing simple case, a single URL.
- Scaling to 2 servers [TBD]
- Setup Jenkins Plugin
- Jenkins Workflow with RedLine13 [TBD]
- Read up on API Access
- Read over Live API Documentation
- Example Walk Through of Using API [TBD]