API access allows test plans to be scripted.
- Provides a POST API endpoint to script running tests.
- Starting a test in this mode will display just like all other load tests.
- These tests can be cloned or setup via Jenkins as well.
- API Key is passed to the request for auth.
- To use the API, you must include an HTTP header of X-Redline-Auth indicating you your API Key.
- The API is documented here https://www.redline13.com/ApiDoc/LoadTest/Post
Setting up API Key
- After Login navigate to Account->API Keys
- Select Generate
- Your key will be made available to you immediately.