On December 18th, Amazon added new European servers located in Paris. These will be offered to AWS EC2 users, further expanding their infrastructure. RedLine13 has now added support for these new servers in Paris (eu-west-3). So now you can cloud load test in 15 different AWS server locations throughout the world.
Run Your Load Tests in Any AWS EC2 Region
With this new addition, RedLine13 users can now run tests on servers in:
- Paris (eu-west-3)
- London (eu-west-2)
- Canada (ca-central-1)
- Virginia (us-east-1)
- Ohio (us-east-2)
- California (us-west-1)
- Oregon (us-west-2)
- Ireland (eu-west-1)
- Frankfurt, Germany (eu-central-1)
- Sao Paolo, Brazil (sa-east-1)
- Mumbai, India (ap-south-1)
- Singapore (ap-southeast-1)
- Sydney, Australia (ap-southeast-2)
- Tokyo, Japan (ap-northeast-1)
- Seoul, South Korea (ap-northeast-2)
To start testing in this new location (or in any location) log into your RedLine13 account. Then click on “Start New Test” and expand the “Advanced Cloud Options Tabs”. After that simply select “EU (Paris)(eu-west-3) or your preferred location.
A bientôt, testez bien!
Comments are closed.