Get started quickly by running a simple performance test against any URL endpoint.
- First make sure you have your AWS credentials configured properly, documented here.
- Click ‘Start Test’
- Take a look at the setup screen for starting a load test and enter some basic information
- URL : Destination to test
- Number of Users: # Users to simulate generating traffic
- Iterations : How many times should each user call the destination
- Ramp Up Time: It evenly distributes the start time of each test over the interval.
- Minimum/Maximum Delay : The delay between each iteration
- Name your test and press ‘Start Test’.
- Waiting – Your first launch of a test will require AWS to launch instances, this takes a little bit of time. You will see the following
- Finally your test will run and you will be able to see the summary and detailed results.
Happy load testing.