We conducted our first-ever webinar on August 25th with Maharshi Shah from Testing Diaries, and we wanted to recap and share the recording of the webinar for our users in case anyone missed out. For the first webinar titled “Getting Started With Performance Testing”, we discuss a range of topics that are valuable to those that are just starting out with performance tests. Provided in this post is a recording of the webinar, and in it we cover:
- What performance testing is
- When it’s a good idea to run performance tests
- Various approaches to performance testing
- What you need to get started + overview of popular tools
- Sharing of real world examples
- Best practices for performance testing
We hope that you enjoy this webinar and found it to be of value (be sure to keep an eye out for future webinars!). We would like to extend our thanks once again to Maharshi Shah for conducting this webinar with us and we look forward to our upcoming webinars.