What’s New With RedLine13?
Things are moving fast with RedLine13 as we continually strive to offer our users an affordable, practical, and useful load testing platform which we are constantly improving upon.
In this past month we have:
- Updated our Selenium-IDE Firefox Plugin
- Communicated with some of our power users to begin developing a series of case studies examining how companies incorporate and draw value from load testing. Let us know your story!
- Examined how cloud load testing is now being used for capacity planning
- Entered the final developmental stages of RedLine13 Photos
- Exceeded over 120,000 hours of total testing time
- Spun up some 66,700 total servers since our start
New Features and Updates
- Launch of Apache JMeter 3.0
- The Apache Software Foundation recently updated the beloved JMeter to version 3.0. This large update provides users with a host of new features and improvements including new search features, improved JSON Post Processor, new validation features, simpler HTTP request UI, improved Nashorn capabilities, reporting improvements, bug fixes, and much more. RedLine13 currently does not support JMeter 3.0 just yet, however, we are working on that ASAP!
- Updated Our Selenium-IDE Plugin for Firefox
- A few fixes/improvements were made to our Firefox plugin, most notably, it now supports the default regex pattern.
News & Other Posts
- The Use of Cloud Testing For Capacity Planning
- A detailed look at another important load testing industry trend: the use of cloud testing for capacity planning. We examine what capacity planning and deployment sizing was like before the cloud and then how cloud testing solutions revolutionized capacity planning. This now allows us to easily and accurately test a range of different deployment options in order to choose the best one.
- Now Hiring for RunSignUp – 10X Developer Position
- Our parent company, RunSignUp, is now seeking prospective applicants who are interested in applying for a 10X developer position. If you’re an experienced and well-versed developer that likes to be challenged, follow the link above for more details.
- Load Test or Your Users Will Do It For You
- Jason Lotito, the DevOps lead architect for MeetMe, gave an in-depth presentation on load testing, RedLine13, and the benefits of each.
- RedLine13 Load Testing Pricing & Features
- Updated our pricing and features page for our various load testing subscriptions
- Queue-it Takes a Look at RedLine13
- Martin Larsen, the Senior Developer for Queue-it, recently wrote a few posts that look at RedLine13 and examine what we have to offer and what cloud-based load testing is all about.
- How RedLine13 Works Alongside BlazeMeter
- We examine how RedLine13 can work as a complementary service to BlazeMeter in addition to comparing RedLine13 with BlazeMeter in terms of pricing, features, and capabilities.
Guides, Tools, and Tutorials