When launching a performance test using your AWS account you can tag the AWS instances. Tagging helps customers with reporting and searching in their AWS dashboard for RedLine13 usage.
Tagging helps customers with reporting and searching in their AWS dashboard for RedLine13 usage.
For reference, this is how AWS Tagging works: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/Using_Tags.html
Tagging can be configured on the account level and defaulted to ON if needed.
- Account -> Your Settings
- Add Custom Key / Custom Value
- Check if you want this to be default for every test
Per Test Tagging
- While creating test expand Advanced Cloud Options
- Specify Name and Value fields for tagging
- Run your test
- Validate tags by searching in your EC2 Console