Log File Replay – just a list of URLs .
If you have a list of URLs you can cloud load test them at scale.
- Prepare your list of URLs in a simple file. One line per file
/ /Pricing /Services /Races?name=love&distance=&max_distance=&units=K&start_date=2016-04-07&end_date=&eventType=&country=US&state=&radius=5&zipcodeRadius= /NotAPage
- Start A New Test and use “Log Replay Test”
- Setup your base URL
- Attach the file we created above
- Slect Log File Template – “Plain List” and your pattern will be %U
- Test your pattern
- Setup other parameters such as iterations, users, and Advanced Cloud parameters.
- For details about each field please read : https://www.redline13.com/blog/2016/04/load-test-with-apache-or-nginx-log-file-replay/
- Start your (almost) free load test
Confirming load test Results.
- We requested the log file be replayed 10 times
- We had 5 URL Endpoints
- Each endpoint was executed as 10 users with 2 iterations, we should see 20 requests per end point
- We had one request which should have generated a 404 Error.