For many first-time testers or even experienced QA managers, load testing can be a daunting task. But it certainly doesn’t have to be, especially when there’s a passionate and active community of testers out there providing others with a host of resources. Jason Lotito, the DevOps lead architect for MeetMe, gave a few presentations awhile back on cloud load testing. He even goes over a few sample tests and shows you how it’s done. We wanted to pass on one of these presentations to our users in case they have not had the opportunity to see them just yet, as they are filled with valuable information.
In Jason’s presentation, he goes over:
- What load testing is
- The reasons why MeetMe uses load testing
- Examples of various load tests (i.e. how to write and setup a custom .PHP test)
- What you need to get started with load testing
- Best practices for load testing
- An overview of reporting features
- Examination of tests at the code level
We would like to thank Jason for creating and giving these presentations on load testing and RedLine13. They are not only beneficial for us, but for users as well who are looking for an in-depth overview and introduction into the world of load testing and what it’s like to test with RedLine13.