- Common Sense of Load Testing
- What we measure with Load Testing
- Simple Load Testing Process
- Joys and pain of load testing
- When do we load test
- Scaling load tests old way
- Scaling load tests new way
- How we monitor the results
- Review of the Open Source Load Testing Tools such as JMeter, Gatling, The Grinder, and many others.
- Why integrate load testing with continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Why is load testing interesting and how it lead to RedLine13
- Demo of JMeter load test.
Full Presentation is available on SlideShare http://www.slideshare.net/richardfriedman/open-source-load-testing or below: