We keep working on releases and updates based completely on user feedback, so keep it coming and hopefully we can continue to make load testing simple and affordable together.
- Gatling.io Update
- Multiple Feeder files – no longer only one file for Gatling load tests, now Gatling is supported on par with Apache JMeter.
- Split – Any text file can be split across multiple servers. A 10,000 line csv file called users.csv run with 10 servers will be split evenly across 10 servers and still be called users.csv!
- Expand – Have a group of files to keep with your load test, package them with tar or zip and you can opt for the file to be expanded on the test agents.
- Support is up to 10 files and with a paid subscription up to 20MB files.
- API Update
- Now provides support for getting back the list of outputFiles which are available for download in subscription
- outputFiles : Array of object for each test agent, link to your output tar file.
- Jenkins Plugin Update
- Filter and Search for Tests
- Deleting Tests via Web or API