What’s New With RedLine13?
As we continue to improve upon RedLine13, the best “almost” free load testing solution on the market, we look towards the future of the testing industry and what it brings. With the launch of Apache JMeter 3.0 and the beta release of our new service Ping, it has certainly been a busy month for us here at RedLine13 and we know that you’ll absolutely love the new features that we’ve added.
In this past month we have:
- Added full support for Apache JMeter 3.0
- Released the Ping Beta, a new RedLine13 service that helps you test and monitor URLs, among other things
- Updated our UI in relation to graphs and reporting features
- Added support for real-time request metrics
- Created instructional videos that will be a part of an ongoing series of video guides related to load testing
- Added support for JMeter 3.0 and 2.13 sub results
- Communicated with some of our power users to begin developing a series of case studies examining how companies incorporate and draw value from load testing. Let us know your story!