This Test Type allows you to scale out running Gatling Tests in your cloud environment.
- Step 1 – Upload your Scala Simulation File
- Step 2 – Select how many servers you want to run your test from
- Step 3 – Optionally select size and location of your servers
- Step 4 – Optionally select if you would like to gather your results files.
- Step 5 – Optional : Add Feeder Files to your load test.
- Add up to 10 Files. (Pro version supports files up to 20MB each)
- Add text files and select split to evenly distribute file contents
- A 10,000 line users.csv file split across 10 servers would result in each server having a 1,000 line users.csv file
- Add tar or zip files and select if you want them expanded in the same directory as the load test
Gatling provides the ability to build detailed Test plans and then an engine to execute those test plans from a single box or across a cluster of machines. With Redline13 we make help run your tests from a cluster of machines with out any setup.
Have a question, ask in the forums