The goal of the Advanced JMeter Training class is for the students to learn the advanced features of Apache JMeter and improve their productivity in using JMeter in real projects.
- Instructor led
- Interactive – practice sessions every day
- 5 days
- Up to 3 hours per day
Advanced JMeter Training Course outline:
File uploading with JMeter
API Testing with JMeter
Optimizing JMeter performance
Testing applications with HTTPS
Running your tests with RedLine13
Private Class – agreed upon schedule
Public Class – dates coming soon
$1,000 per student
Private Class: Minimum price is $5,000, Maximum price is $10,000 (up to 12 students)
Since the JMeter training is an advanced class, each student should be able to:
- record an HTTPS test scenario in a web application,
- configure the correlation of the sessions with post processors,
- read test data from a CSV file and use them in the test plan,
- run the test with different virtual users,
- save the test results and
- analyze the test results
Instructions for setting up your JMeter environment will be sent to you prior to the beginning of class.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.