Kranthi Paidi of PerfAcademy joined us to discuss some of the in and outs of monitoring JMeter tests. PrefAcademy was founded with the mission to provide quality education and training services for software performance testers and engineers, and we’ll get to hear all about JMeter monitoring from the teachers themselves.
In this webinar they cover:
- Real-time monitoring your Apache JMeter results
- current limitations of backend listeners
- modified JAR from TAG
- The need for more extensive monitoring
- Common problems with JMeter monitoring
- Using tools like Telegraph, Grafana, Influx to achieve a tier level of scalable monitoring
- Live Demo
- Background of PerfAcademy
- Brief Q&A
We’d like to thank Kranthi and PerfAcademy for making this webinar happen and for all the valuable content they offer the testing community, we hope to work together again!