New Feature Alert!
- We track User or Thread time starts
- Graphs can show cumulative results
- Both apply to free load test or subscription cloud load test
User or Thread Starts
- Simple or Custom PHP load tests will show Users created
- Apache JMeter will show Threads started
- In combination with User/Thread starts you can see sum of threads running and completed.
- Cumulative results can also be used with
- Individual Results
- KB Data from Responses
Simple PHP test Example
- This is a single URL, 50 users, 2 iterations per user. We would expect this to start 50 users, but have 100 recorded completions.
- Our 100 completions, in this case we have 93 Success and 7 Failed completions
Apache JMeter example for reporting thread start and cumulative results.
- This is a test of single URL which 100 threads/users per server, ramping over 300 seconds running on 2 Servers.
- We expect a total of 200 threads ramping up with tests completing pretty quickly
Cumulative Results for Individual Requests and Data KB Returned
- Quickly see total data for a given request type
- Determine how many times an individual resource was requested.