The Results page now has more features. We have updated the actions layout to display the most relevant and useful options at the conclusion of a test, as well as during test execution.
Improved layout with additional options.
- Print. This feature has always been available but not as easy to find. It now appears in a convenient location on the results page.
- Report. This new feature allows you to send us a message if you have questions about your load test. Previously you might send an email message and we would go back and forth to try to understand which load test you had an issue with. This will now send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org which is our new email for any questions. With your inquiry we will automatically receive your account ID, test number, and the email contact information on-file with a single-click.
Report an error on a running test
You don’t have to wait for a test to finish before you can report an error.
For more information on some of the other buttons, check these out:
- Rerun and Clone – rerun a load test.
- Share – Share RedLine13 Test Results – No Account Needed
- Jenkins – Load Test your Project Continuously with Jenkins
You can try RedLine13 for free and check out the new Results page and all of the buttons.