What can you expect from RedLine13 in 2021? Some things will change for our customers while we are happy to say that other things won’t.
RedLine13 will still be a low cost, open source, cloud-based load testing platform. How low cost? RedLine13 users have run over 1.2 million hours of RedLine13 load tests at a cost of about 26 cents per hour. That will not change in 2021.
What do our customers like about RedLine13? We held our first Customer Advisory Board meeting in December. We had companies from around the world, from small to large multi-nationals. Here’s some of their feedback:
- They like the low RedLine13 price. They’re saving a lot of money compared to what they were paying with BlazeMeter, LoadRunner, Apica, etc. One customer said that compared to BlazeMeter they were saving 90%!
- They’re able to run large load tests. One user talked about 100 million requests per hour. Another talked about 1.5 million concurrent users.
- They like the easy transition it was from BlazeMeter and other platforms.
What are our plans for 2021? We will still be the low cost solution. We are not going to add all of the features that some other platforms have. But because of revenue growth in 2020, we added a full time developer. You’ve seen some new features the last few months that our customers asked for. And soon you’ll see some new features that our customers asked for at the recent Customer Advisory Board meeting:
- manage JMeter parameters when re-running tests
- they like the power of the RedLine13 API and want to see that expanded
- global set up and tear down capability
We’ll add posts about the Customer Advisory Board, highlighting different customers and how they are using RedLine13.
You can try RedLine13 and check out for yourself for free what the big fuss is all about and see what happens with RedLine13 in 2021.