We’ve recently added EC2 region support for Ohio, and RedLine13 users now have access to even more servers on the East Coast of the United States. Amazon added the new server locations in Ohio in 2016, offering users more flexibility when it comes to EC2 instances.
With this new addition, RedLine13 users can now run tests on servers in:
- Virginia (us-east-1)
- Ohio (us-east-2)
- California (us-west-1)
- Oregon (us-west-2)
- Ireland (eu-west-1)
- Frankfurt, Germany (eu-central-1)
- Sao Paolo, Brazil (sa-east-1)
- Mumbai, India (ap-south-1)
- Singapore (ap-southeast-1)
- Sydney, Australia (ap-southeast-2)
- Tokyo, Japan (ap-northeast-1)
- Seoul, South Korea (ap-northeast-2)
To start testing in this new location (or in any location) log into your RedLine13 account, hit “Start New Test” , and then expand the “Advanced Cloud Options Tabs”. From there, simply select “US East (Ohio)(us-east-2) or your preferred location.