Customer request : How do I specify an OAuth key in a Redline13 simple test?
Great request to make it even easier to get load tests started quickly. To execute an OAUTH 2.0 API call you will likely need two headers, Api-Keye and Authorization. We are going to use Getty Image API as an example.
- “Start a New Test” and select Simple Test
- Enter URL you want to test
- Go to “Advanced Simple Test Options”
- Select Type: HEADER
- Add your Headers
- Name: Api-Key, Value: YOUR API KEY
- Name: Authorization, Value: Bearer YOUR ACCESS TOKEN
- Of course determine parameters for your cloud load test – # users, # servers, …
- Start Test