In our most recent JMeter webinar, we sat down with Philippe Mouawad to discuss a range of topics related to Apache JMeter. Philippe has been a long-time committer to the Apache JMeter project, and has provided the open source testing tool with a range of updates over past releases. Additionally, he is one of the co-founders of UBIK-Ingenierie and the founder of the popular JMeter extension UBIK Load Pack.
Thanks to Philippe’s expert knowledge on performance testing, he was able to share with us some valuable information in this JMeter Webinar. Found below is a recording of the webinar, in which we discuss:
- What it’s like to contribute to JMeter
- How JMeter has evolved over the years
- Origins of UBIK Load Pack
- What’s new in JMeter 3.0
- Examination of script building features
- JMeter best practices
- Why you should use Groovy as your JMeter language of choice
- Sharing of real world stories.