Help Wanted – Digital Marketing Customer Advocate.
The primary purpose of this position is to help serve our customers better by explaining how they can improve their engineering quality, cost, and time to market. There are several aspects to this:
- Develop case studies of existing customers.
- Develop best practice material on different topics.
- Manage the deployment of this material via our social media including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, newsletter and new channels of communications.
- Talk via phone, email and social channels with customers on a daily basis to offer help and learn about their use cases.
- Creatively reach our customers and build community.
- Organize our participation at industry conferences.
- Creating SEM, email, and social campaigns to increase market opportunity.
We founded RedLine13 as a side project from real needs at RunSignUp.com. RedLine13 has continued to grow and emerge, having thousands of users and a growing customer base. We are in the early stages of the RedLine13 journey. You will be working with three very passionate individuals who’s core values are people first, from our team to our customers. We encourage you to learn more about us as we will look forward to getting to know you.
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will search for the best mix):
- Based in Philadelphia or South Jersey
- High-energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to develop professional documents and graphics with packages like Word, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Web Marketing techniques like SEO, SEM, email and advertising
- Comfortable on social media
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $35-45K depending on experience.
Benefits. We are in the early stage of RedLine13, our benefits are limited but will grow with our growth. Today we offer 3 weeks of paid vacation and all major holidays, work from home and flexible hours.
If you think you can help our customers, please send a resume as well as some samples of your work (websites or content and graphics that you have developed, college papers you have written, sample marketing programs you have done, etc.) to rich at redline13.com.