We provide a central service that you use for free to:
- Create an account
- Setup connections to your Amazon account where the load agents will actually run
- Configure, start and stop the load testing
- See real time graphics and get reports
- See how much was spent on your Amazon account for the load
We also offer a for pay service for a yearly fee that includes additional features, such as:
- API to start tests
- Server management
- Data retention
- Multi-page test
- Pro Version Features Details
The Pro Version is available on a Monthly or Yearly basis:
Discounted Yearly Price
No. Team Members
No. AWS Keys
So you can get 200 m1.small instances emulating 50,000 users for $2.
Compare that to: Blaze Meter ($299 for an hour of 40,000), or Blitz (~$240 for 15,000 users for 20 minutes), or Loadstorm ($1,995 for 50,000 users for 60 minutes), AgileLoad ($1,992 for one day and 10,000 users) or Load Impact (I couldn’t figure that pricing out, but it is expensive).
Now, we don’t have all the features (yet) of some of these guys, but for the price, we might be right for you.